The Human Rights Research and Education Centre (HRREC) and its Human Rights Clinic
are pleased to partner with SAR uOttawa to present:
Academic Freedom, Research & Democratic Values:
A Latin American Perspective
Thursday, July 9, 2020
11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
ONLINE - ZOOM Webinar
Event in SPANISH. | Free and open to all.
RSVP required at HRREC@uOttawa.ca.
- This event was recorded: Watch "Academic Freedom, Research & Democratic Values: A Latin American Perspective".
- Isaac NAHON-SERFATY | Associate Professor, Department of Communication, Faculty of Arts, University of Ottawa
- Salvador HERENCIA | Ph.D. Candidate in Law & Director, Human Rights Clinic, HRREC, University of Ottawa
- João VELLOSO | Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, University of Ottawa
- Catalina ARANGO | Project Coordinator, Scholars at Risk in the Americas, Human Rights Clinic, HRREC, University of Ottawa