The Shirley E. Greenberg Chair for Women and the Legal Profession Speaker Series presents:
Pushing the Diversity Agenda Forward in the Legal Profession: Learning from Global Perspectives and Opportunities
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Fauteux Hall – FTX351
57 Louis-Pasteur, uOttawa
Lunch included. All are welcome.
This event will be in English.
This program contains 1.5 Professionalism Hours.
- Audrea Golding | Partner, Fragomen Worldwide
- Shirley E. Greenberg Chair for Women and the Legal Profession
- Human Rights Research and Education Centre
- Cavanagh LLP Professionalism Speaker Series
- Law and Social Justice
- Black Law Students Association Ottawa
*The Human Rights Research and Education Centre may take pictures at this event for use on the website and social medias.