The Human Rights Research and Education Centre invites you to attend the Common Law Speakers Series:
The Dalhousie Dentistry Scandal and the Legal Profession: What have we learned?
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Gowlings Moot Court – FTX 147
This program contains 1.5 Professionalism Hours.
The lunch is included - All are welcome.
This event will be presented in English only.
- Professor Don McRae (Full Professor, University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section | Member, Task Force on Misogyny, Sexism and Homophobia in the Faculty of Dentistry).
- Professor Jane Bailey (Associate Professor, University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section | Co-Principal Investigator, eQuality Project).
- Professor Joanne St. Lewis (Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section | Bencher, Law Society of Upper Canada).
- Professeure Teresa Scassa
- Shirley E. Greenberg Chair for Women and the Legal Profession
- Centre for Law, Technology and Society
- Cavanagh LLP Professionalism Speaker Series
- Centre for Health Law, Policy and Ethics
*The Human Rights Research and Education Centre may take pictures at this event for use on the website.