The Human Rights Research and Education Centre invites you to attend the Common Law Speakers Series:
Death Penalty: Current Reflexions
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Gowlings Moot Court – FTX 147A
The lunch is included - All are welcome.
This event will be presented in English only.
- Hossein RAEESI | Scholar at Risk
- Omid MILANI | Ph.D. Candidate, Faculty of Law
- Lilou JIANG | Ph.D. Candidate, Faculty of Law
- Alex Neve | Amesty International Canada
- Carleton University
- Amnesty International Canada
This event is one of the activities organized as part of Scholars at Risk Ottawa.
*The Human Rights Research and Education Centre may take pictures at this event for use on the website.