The Human Rights Research and Education Centre is pleased to partner with the Scholars at Risk (SAR) Network, SAR Canada and the Centre for International Policy Studies (CIPS) to present:
Protecting Academic Freedom at Home and Abroad
Thursday, November 2, 2017
5:30 to 7 p.m.
Fauteux Hall - FTX302
(57 Louis-Pasteur, uOttawa)
All are welcome.
The event will be presented in English.
RSVP at HRREC@uOttawa.ca
- Jan GRABOWSKI | Full Professor, Department of History, Faculty of Arts, University of Ottawa
- Joyce PISARELLO | Senior Program Officer for Membership and University Relations at Scholars at Risk
- Fayyaz BAQIR | Scholar at Risk hosted at McGill University
- Rahim QADER | Scholar at Risk hosted at the University of Ottawa and Carleton University
* The Human Rights Research and Education Centre may take pictures at this event for use on the website.