Café Scientifique – Taking it to Court: Refugee Health Care & the Law
Tuesday April 7, 5pm to 7pm
The Aulde Dubliner, 62 rue William Street, Ottawa.
Event in English.
RSVP at email@example.com.
As the constitutional challenge to the 2012 refugee health care cuts makes its way to the Federal Court of Appeal this spring, we invite you to come hear from the experts and join the conversation.
- Dean Nathalie Des Rosiers, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law (Common Law Section) - Welcoming remarks
- Prof. Colleen Flood, University of Ottawa Research Chair in Health Law and Policy (Moderator)
- Prof. Jennifer Bond, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law
- Y.Y. Chen, CIHR Fellow in Health Law, Ethics & Policy
- Prof. Martha Jackman, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law
- Refugee Hub, University of Ottawa
- Centre for Health Law, Ethics & Policy, University of Ottawa